Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Adventure 1


I will tell you about my adventure. When I ask them to work with me, they won't. But I say, if you want work for me, I will pay you $30.00. I ever became angry with Muldoon because he wants to destroy the raptor. Then, I ever became angry with Wu and Nedry too. I was angry with Wu because he wants to make slow and stupid while actually they aren't. And I was angry with Nedry because he was paid with a lot of money but he didn't work because his computer system is still full of bugs. Donald Gennaro, a lawyer InGen Incorporated, he always ask, does this island safe for us?




Then, when we arrived in Jurassic Park, Dr Ellie Sattler was looking at the curved neck of an animal 15 m high. She said, “My God! It's beautiful. It moves so gracefully.” Then I say, “It's a dinosaur.” Grant thought they are apatosaurs. They move more quickly than I thought they would. Then Malcolm asked, Hammond, they are machines, aren't they? I say, No Professor Malcolm, they are alive. Go with Mr Regis. He'll show you to your rooms in the Safari lodge. I'll see you later

No comments:

Post a Comment